Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Impressions: Olay Total Effects 7

Geia sas everyone!
I've been looking for a good facial moisturizer that also was for anti-aging, not that i'm old at all but i think its never to early to start especially when i have been a sun-baby sun-worshipper all of my teen years. I still am..just more cautiously. But anyway i saw some good reviews about Olay total effects 7, so i went to Walgreens & bought some, now the fact that it was $21.99 about made me walk away but i thought 'hey i'll give it one try if i don't love it i'll never buy it again'.
So since that was today i can't really do a review on it just yet but here are my first impressions.
1st impressions
-smaller bottle than i'd like for the price
-nicely designed
-formula is thick & rich
-smells like sunscreen mostly (i got the SPF 15 one)
-skin feels nice immediately after application

So we'll see how i feel about it in a few weeks, i really hope it doesn't break me out, but i'll be sure to let you know.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment