Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Sons are back!

Geia sas!
Tonight starts the new season of one of my favorite shows;
Sons of Anarchy on FX.

I've watched it since the 1st episode & myself as well as 3 of my siblings are hooked.  You'll love it if you like motorcycles, tattoos, fights, twisted love stories, & more drama than may be necessary lol.
I'd say they could tone the swearing down though, there's loads of it.
My younger sister & i happen to like Jax, the main character.

I'm also a fan of his mother, Gemma, she's stronger than anybody else on the show. She's fierce, tough, bold, & has been through a lot but it's all for her family.
Last they left off i believe Jax's son Abel had been kidnapped. :(

I'm so excited for tonight!


                     
                                                 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment