Saturday, September 4, 2010

Award!

Geia sas everyone!
I was given an 'I love your blog' award by Mimi who has a fantastic blog herself :D
Thank you Mimi!! :)

I am passing this award onto these fabulous blogs:

Here are the 'rules' that go with it:
Copy the icon on to your blog. Thank the person who gave it to you. Pass it on to blogs you love, and let them know.

Thanks to these ladies & all the other great blogs out there that make life a little bit better :)
Cheers to you or as we say in Greek; geia mas!
(γεια μας)
(yah-mas)



P.S. check it this great little tool i bought from the CSN stores.
I use pastry brushes all the time in cooking, olive oil would be my most common use but its great to have for a lot of uses.
I've started saving/stocking up for when i move out of my parents house, which won't be anytime soon but i think its a really good idea to be prepared & not have to buy it all at once. I've wanted to do this for a while but i recently decided it was time to start, so i'm excited to start collecting! :D

 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment