Sunday, November 4, 2007

This Peel Makes Its Mark By Fading Yours

Just now, my mom called asking me to recommend a facial peel for my sister, Lauren. There are many types of peels on the market, so I inquired about what kind of result Lauren was looking for. My mom explained that the Molton Brown Skinbalance Toning Lotion I had raved about was doing a great job of clearing up my sister’s blackheads – but the process was resulting in some hyper-pigmentation. It didn’t take me long to offer a suggestion...almost immediately, I remembered a product I purchased over a year ago – that yielded great results.

Used consistently (1-3 times per week), Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel visibly reduces the appearance of post-acne marks. What I like most about the treatment is that it contains Salicylic Acid to prevent new breakouts from forming and discourage future marks. The product does a wonderful job of exfoliating skin…after using the peel, my skin had a healthy glow and was smooth as a toddler’s tuchis.

My only criticism is the smell – it isn’t pleasant, but it’s tolerable…and you get used to it after a while. In Spoiled Pretty’s opinion, it’s a small price to pay for smoother, clearer skin.

Available at Drugstore.com, Amazon.com, Walgreen’s, Eckerd, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart and Kmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment