Friday, November 16, 2007

Hola From Orlando


By the time you read this, I’ll probably be back in Philadelphia – but I had to report on my fabulous beauty finds in Florida. I’m here on business, but I had some downtime – which I chose to fill with a trip to the Orlando Premium Outlets. I visited the Philadelphia Premium Outlets on Monday, so I guess you could say that I’m addicted.

Anyway, I stopped by The Cosmetics Company Store, and it didn’t disappoint. Like the one in Philadelphia, the outlet carried Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Estee Lauder, MAC, Origins, and Prescriptives. But they also sell select products from Stila (including some discontinued, yet gorgeous, shades of Lip Glaze).

I picked up three MAC Eye Shadows for $10 each (normally $14) and two MAC Tendertone Lip Balms for $11.25 each (usually $14.50). Tendertone is a lipcolor that combines the shine of a gloss with the soft emollient feel of a lip conditioner. Moisturizing and non-sticky in wear, they smell like a candy apple. I highly recommend Deep Sigh (sheer bronze pearl) and Pucker (sheer raspberry).

No comments:

Post a Comment