Sunday, September 23, 2007

Carol’s Daughter Made Me Do It


I don’t need any more lipgloss. I didn’t think I’d ever admit that (let alone, put it in writing), but it’s the truth. If I wore a different lipgloss every day, I could go for a month or more without repeating colors.

So on Saturday, as I drove to Sephora, I promised myself that I’d only purchase products that I actually needed. And I would have gotten away with my Visa card unscathed if it weren’t for that meddling Carol’s Daughter and her irresistible lipgloss.

Candy Paint Lip Gloss delivers color and intense shine while hydrating, moisturizing, and protecting the lips with shea butter, aloe vera, and vitamin E. And thanks to the unique formula, you can kiss sticky textures and hair caught in your gloss goodbye. It’s also Paraben-, mineral oil-, and petroleum-free.

This gloss had me at hello. And once I lavished my lips in ‘Bubbling Brown Sugar’ (shimmering light brown), it was a done deal. Carol’s Daughter was like, “I now pronounce you girl and gloss.”

Available in 12 tempting tints, at carolsdaughter.com and Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment