skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
livestyle
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Senior Show 2009
On the table: portfolio, postcards, business cards, and sketchbook.
The show pieces (except for Snake Girl) are for sale for $200 each.
They are about 2 x 3-3.5ft each, acrylic on canvas print. The hangers are included!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
VISIT NOW
DESKTOP WALLPAPER
NEWS BIZ
SEXY ARTIST HOLLYWOOD
SEXY TATTOO GIRLS
THE BEST DESIGN CARS
TOP 10 FOOTBALL PLAYER
Pageviews past week
Popular Posts
This Holiday, I Wish You Laughter
Here’s one thing you probably don’t know about me. I am an expert gift wrapper. I take pleasure in the holidays, not just for obvious reason...
damn that sunglasses
eyes need fashion too......
Gone but not Forgotten Kevyn Aucoin
Kevyn Aucoin (February 14, 1962 – May 7, 2002) In honor of the memory of Kevyn Aucoin, (February 14, 1962 – May 7, 2002) the makeup artist t...
Forgotten Movie Songs #26: "Where Do I Go From Here" from THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTFOOT
The other night, I took another look at Michael Cimino's directorial debut Thunderbolt and Lightfoot. I was as astonished at its easygo...
Kathy Griffin Is Going Straight To Hell
By the looks of promos for Kathy Griffin’s new special, she took my advice and ditched the blunt bangs. Was I right, or was I right? Kathy ...
Thrifty Thursday Tip
Fashion designer Rachel Roy pairs smoky autumn eyes with a bold lip. You want to look your best, but with the holiday spending seas...
Film #5: The Conqueror Worm a.k.a. Witchfinder General
One of the horror genre’s most criminally overlooked classics is 1968’s The Conqueror Worm. Known in the U.K. as Witchfinder General, this e...
I'm in love with, Designskolen Kolding
presenting the final collections of its graduating class, during Copenhagen Fashion Week .
About Body Piercing
If you know your world history, you will see that Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans have all practiced body art such as piercing and tattooing. ...
Sephora Has Stuff On Sale?!?!
Sephora doesn't advertise it, but they regularly offer beauty products at reduced prices - up to 75% off! Just type "sale" in...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1174)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(90)
►
October
(121)
►
September
(138)
►
August
(157)
►
July
(268)
►
June
(71)
►
May
(87)
►
April
(62)
►
March
(52)
►
February
(44)
►
January
(44)
►
2010
(552)
►
December
(38)
►
November
(65)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(43)
►
August
(58)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(115)
►
January
(98)
▼
2009
(286)
►
December
(79)
►
November
(39)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(29)
▼
May
(19)
What Are Movies?
2009 Cannes Film Festival Winners
The 50 Most Overlooked Movies of the 1990s
Film #129: Multiple SIDosis (R.I.P. Sid Laverents:...
The 25 Best Movies of the 1990s
Film #128: White Hunter Black Heart
Film #127: Marathon Man
Film #126: Hoosiers
Film #125: Broadway: The Golden Age
FILMICABILITY lands 5 Lammy nominations!
Film #124: Tess
I like how these two pics have their own feel :)Do...
Film #123: Bigger Than Life
2009 Movie Diary (January-early May)
A Little Self-Promotion
Senior Show 2009
Bunbun and ducky
Best of Ringling 09
Side Orders #11
►
April
(15)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(28)
►
2008
(442)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(117)
►
January
(178)
►
2007
(630)
►
December
(166)
►
November
(136)
►
October
(176)
►
September
(82)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(10)
CBeckAds - Monetize Your Website
No comments:
Post a Comment