skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
livestyle
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Best of Ringling 09
I am very proud and honored that
The Four Beauties
was chosen to be included in the
Best of Ringling Show 2009
, among all the beautiful Illustration works selected by Shawn Barber.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
VISIT NOW
DESKTOP WALLPAPER
NEWS BIZ
SEXY ARTIST HOLLYWOOD
SEXY TATTOO GIRLS
THE BEST DESIGN CARS
TOP 10 FOOTBALL PLAYER
Pageviews past week
Popular Posts
Tongue piercing
Got TINte In Pocket
I’ve finally found a use for that useless coin pocket on the front of your jeans. Turns out it’s the perfect way to keep my TINte* Moisturiz...
Aishwarya's baby name
Abhishek Bachchan has already given a name to his daughter and a numerologist has also come forward suggesting the first letter for the name...
The Femme Fatale
A sneak peek of my monster girls for the Ringling Illustration Senior Show 2009, and our poster, very kindly designed (and photographs taken...
Tongue piercing
Film #55: Sharky's Machine
All Atlantans of a certain age have a soft spot for this Burt Reynolds movie that, like it or not, remains one of the best ones ever shot in...
I Love Lucy
I’ve always liked Lucy Liu, but it was her turn as badass assassin O-Ren Ishii in 2003’s Kill Bill: Vol. 1 that made me sit up and take noti...
Award!
Geia sas everyone! I was given an 'I love your blog' award by Mimi who has a fantastic blog herself :D Thank you Mimi!! :) I am p...
J.R. Watkins Giveaway
'Twas the day before Christmas, When all through the blogosphere... A little elf named Daneen shouted, "Another giveaway is here!...
Yay!! My first cover!!
I'm so excited to share this moment with you! My very first magazine cover (shouting screams)! It was really great to work with Chef Li...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1174)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(90)
►
October
(121)
►
September
(138)
►
August
(157)
►
July
(268)
►
June
(71)
►
May
(87)
►
April
(62)
►
March
(52)
►
February
(44)
►
January
(44)
►
2010
(552)
►
December
(38)
►
November
(65)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(43)
►
August
(58)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(115)
►
January
(98)
▼
2009
(286)
►
December
(79)
►
November
(39)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(29)
▼
May
(19)
What Are Movies?
2009 Cannes Film Festival Winners
The 50 Most Overlooked Movies of the 1990s
Film #129: Multiple SIDosis (R.I.P. Sid Laverents:...
The 25 Best Movies of the 1990s
Film #128: White Hunter Black Heart
Film #127: Marathon Man
Film #126: Hoosiers
Film #125: Broadway: The Golden Age
FILMICABILITY lands 5 Lammy nominations!
Film #124: Tess
I like how these two pics have their own feel :)Do...
Film #123: Bigger Than Life
2009 Movie Diary (January-early May)
A Little Self-Promotion
Senior Show 2009
Bunbun and ducky
Best of Ringling 09
Side Orders #11
►
April
(15)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(28)
►
2008
(442)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(117)
►
January
(178)
►
2007
(630)
►
December
(166)
►
November
(136)
►
October
(176)
►
September
(82)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(10)
CBeckAds - Monetize Your Website
No comments:
Post a Comment