Saturday, August 20, 2011

Heart-shaped Therapy

Γεια σας!
So i know i still haven't uploaded my pictures from Greece, i will a.s.a.p.!
Today i worked my first shift at the new job on my own, it went well & i like that its shorter for school.
I do , however, have the strong need for retail therapy lately. I am as we speak contemplating placing an online order. I also went to the mall last week & picked up these earrings from Francesca's along with a pair for my sister (different pair). Just some cute rhinestone hearts.
Ah the satisfaction of retail therapy! :D

I did get a nice surprise yesterday, my brother in the Army came home for a few days leave with his friend, i didn't get to see him on his actual two week leave because i was in Greece when he was home & i haven't seen him in about 10 months. So its nice to see him for a little while, needless to say some extra cooking is involved with two twenty-something soldiers eating here.

Well i leave you now to do a little shopping ;D



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment