Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lush-Honey I Washed the Kids

FYI-my font is screwed up i hope to be able to fix it soon!
Yesterday my sister, mom & i went to the mall & were enticed by the Lush store (you seriously can't just walk by).
I've been wanting the Honey I Washed the Kids soap for a while so i gave in:


I love it, the smell is amazing & its moisturizing. P.S. that's real honeycomb on top!

It's kind of expensive but their stuff is great.
~~~~~~
Lush says:

The one you can't resist.

People who fully intended to walk past a Lush shop find themselves unable to resist its tempting fragrance. They inhale, drool, pick up a big chunk and join the line for the till. It's hard not to buzz about this one.

Toffee-fudge soap.

The irresistible toffee and honey. Once you've unwrapped this mouth-watering toffee scented soap, you'll immediately want to wash yourself all over with it - and then wash your honey, and then the kids and maybe even gran if she's lucky.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bought my mom the Heavanilli massage bar, which is really a lotion bar.
Lush says:

Delicious Vanilla Fountain fragrance harnessed in a bar.

This deliciously fragrant bar melts onto the skin with ease, creating a sweetly sensual, tactile experience. The natural shea and cocoa butters smell of jasmine, vanilla and tonka and will make you irresistible to your masseuse. It contains Simon's beautiful Vanillary fragrance.

A relaxing vanilla massage.

The fragrance is restful and gentle and encourages a relaxing massage experience.

Extra virgin coconut oil

We use the extra virgin grade oil in our luxurious Heavanilli Massage Bar for its moisturizing and softening properties.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We love this, and we're not vanilla people either. The scent on your skin is even better than the bar itself. So moisturizing & very long lasting, i literally want to use it all the time lol.


I finally have a few days off work so i've been trying to get everything together for my trip to Greece, which i leave in a few days for! I feel well prepared on one hand & not on the other. My mom has instructions to feed Kairah while i'm gone lol.
Since i don't like sleeping not in my own bed we'll see how much i sleep the first few nights. But maybe i'll be so exhausted it won't matter :D

I don't think i can upload pictures from my ipod to Blogger so i'll link my Tumblr account before i go because that has an app.

Also if anyone has any international travel advice you want to share, i'm all ears.
(i have travelled before but helpful advice is always welcome!)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment