Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kairah Kitty

Let me introduce you to Kairah (k-EYE-rah)
(sounds like Cairo but Caira).
On Sunday my friend and i were coming back to my house & i saw a cat that i had previously seen my little dog barking at in the yard on a few occasions. It followed us up the driveway so i knelt down & she ran to me & let me pet her. I noticed her belly was hanging down & that she had just had kittens. It didn't take long to figure out she was a stray.
She was so sweet & me having strong feelings about orphaned anything(animals or human) i couldn't leave her. So my mom gave me a can of tuna, Kairah ate it so fast i couldn't believe it. Which made me so upset that she was starving hungry. Here is a little video from my ipod.
Ignore my high-pitched talking-to-cat-voice. Haha i know its a bit scary.

I can't take her inside because my dogs & her wouldn't get along but they watch her through the window. Plus i haven't found her kittens yet so i can't keep her from them so i just continue to feed her dry cat food & every day she eats it. I see her when i can because she usually comes around dusk & that's when i work.
I hope to find her little ones & take care of them too.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment