Monday, February 7, 2011

My Decor Style

I can't wait until the day i own my own house & i can decorate each room exactly to my liking, which is why i'm waiting till after college so that i will have plenty of money to fit my ridiculously expensive taste, lol.
Over time i've collected some pictures of rooms & furniture i would like for my own home, so that one day i can take inspiration from these & create hopefully over time exactly what i want.

Simple but beautiful.




Spanish Style Courtyard








Versace's Miami pool


I feel like you'd need to be wearing one of these gowns to walk in the room above, gorgeous!
Credit to all images: google images.
I adore all of those gowns, the draping is amazing & they're all so my style; i'd love to wear them.

I think a mix of all those pictures would make a great looking house! 
Might as well dream, huh? :D


If i just remember this quote i think it'll help me get there:
Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
~Epicurus (Greek philosopher, BC 341-270)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment