Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lulu's!

Geia sas girlies~
I recently found the Lulu's website.
I found a lot of things i liked, namely dresses but i did not like the fact that they were all up to your butt!...now i like showing a little leg but you can't even sit or walk in many of those without flashing the whole county.
Anyway my advice to Lulu's is add an inch or 2 to your dresses.
But now for what i actually bought...
This over-sized T was $26 though i noticed it went up a dollar since then, is called 'If Wishes Were Horses'.
Now since everyone knows i'm kinda crazy about horses (its in my blood) this was a natural fit for me, though it is over-sized i wish it was a little bit less wide.
 Then i bought these shoes the tan were $25 & the pinky-mauve color were $31. I love them but my only complaint would be Lulu's runs out of all the most common sizes (7-8) so fast, so with the tan i had to get an 8 1/2 because that's all they had & i really needed these shoes according to the saying "Life's short, buy the shoes." which by the way is always the right answer lol. So they are a little big but nothing a little toilet paper in the toe can't fix.
(The other pair is a 7 btw)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment