Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blogging Is Hard Work


Philadelphia Magazine recently had a chance to catch up with Jay McCarroll, Season 1 winner of Project Runway and Philly’s prodigal son (he’s back in town after a brief stint in NYC). Here’s an excerpt from the interview:

PM: Now, I know you’re watching Season 4 of Project Runway, because you’re blogging about it on Elle.com.

Jay: Yeah, it’s super fun. It’s hard blogging, which I had no idea about. I thought, Oh, it’ll take, like, 45 minutes of my day. But that turned into an entire day with editing and rewriting.

PM: Where are your favorite places in Philly to shop?

Jay: I go to all the thrift stores. I like to peek around at the little boutiques in Northern Liberties and 3rd Street. I love Lush cosmetics on Walnut. That’s probably my favorite store.

For the full transcript, visit phillymag.com.

Photo courtesy of ontheinside.info


No comments:

Post a Comment