skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
livestyle
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Ringling Art Show
I'll be selling prints and some handicrafts at the Ringling Art Show this weekend.
January 31st from 10am - 3pm at the Ringling College Exhibition Hall :)
If you're at Sarasota, you should drop by and see us!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
VISIT NOW
DESKTOP WALLPAPER
NEWS BIZ
SEXY ARTIST HOLLYWOOD
SEXY TATTOO GIRLS
THE BEST DESIGN CARS
TOP 10 FOOTBALL PLAYER
Pageviews past week
Popular Posts
Welcome Back
Last week, I posted that the Stila website was under construction . Well, it’s back – with fantastic new features and a special shopping off...
Budget friendly beauty buys
Tight Budget Friendly Beauty Buys AMBI Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer w/SPF 30 This moisturizer is great for creating an even skintone a...
News You Can Use
I’m somewhat embarrassed to admit this, but I spent my Saturday night watching QVC . Totally by accident, I stumbled on QVC while channel su...
Ever Had That Not So Fresh Feeling?
If you've never had the pleasure of experiencing Fresh 's luxury line of cosmetics, toiletries, and home goods - well, what are you ...
Pretty In Pink
I was just surfing one of my favorite blogs ( BellaSugar ) and read about the sweetest deal happening this month. It's called Pretty in ...
Green beauty
Lots of cosmetics brands are slapping the word “natural” on their labels when they may only have one or two natural ingredients. However, th...
Polished, But A Bit Rough Around The Edges
I’m a woman who likes to look polished, but never seems to have the time to pull it off. So on a trip to Sephora last week, I picked up thei...
The End Of The (Real) World As We Know It?
There’s no beauty-related element to this post, but humor me for a second. I just saw a commercial for next week’s episode of The Real World...
Ask And You Shall Receive
Interview the stars! InStyle.com gives you the opportunity to ask your favorite celebrities a question. READERS ASKED: What was your first...
Snake Bracelet/Arm Wrap
Geia sas ladies! Recently i went to the mall with my friend & bought this bracelet/arm wrap at Francesca's. I love that it looks li...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1174)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(90)
►
October
(121)
►
September
(138)
►
August
(157)
►
July
(268)
►
June
(71)
►
May
(87)
►
April
(62)
►
March
(52)
►
February
(44)
►
January
(44)
►
2010
(552)
►
December
(38)
►
November
(65)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(43)
►
August
(58)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(115)
►
January
(98)
▼
2009
(286)
►
December
(79)
►
November
(39)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(14)
▼
January
(28)
Film #108: Grindhouse
MASTER LIST #4: The 101 Greatest Documentaries
Ringling Art Show
Historical Of Titanic - Images
MASTER LIST #3: The 101 Greatest Westerns
ImagineFX #40 FXpose!
MASTER LIST #2: The 101 Greatest Science-Fiction M...
MASTER LIST #1: The 101 Greatest Horror Movies
2009 Oscar Nominations: The Final Tally
My mug
Saul Bass
Film #107: Feed The Kitty
These are my fetish boots
Film #106: The Honeymoon Killers
"Love Conquers All Things"Well, its back to school...
Film #105: Heaven Help Us
Film #104: JCVD
Just something I am currently working on.This year...
The 20 Favorite Actors Meme begins...
My FINAL, FINAL 2009 Academy Award Predictions
Film #103: And I Will Not Leave You Until I Die
Film #102: Kramer Vs. Kramer
Film #101: Twelve Angry Men
TCM says goodbye in a most classy way...
Brushes with Greatness: My Ten Thrilling Celebrity...
Little goldfish
Best of the Movies: 2008
Film #100, and The Best Movie of 2008: The Fall (a...
►
2008
(442)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(117)
►
January
(178)
►
2007
(630)
►
December
(166)
►
November
(136)
►
October
(176)
►
September
(82)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(10)
CBeckAds - Monetize Your Website
No comments:
Post a Comment