Monday, February 4, 2008

Spoiled Pretty At New York Fashion Week!


OMG! I’ve just returned from the most beauty-full weekend in NYC*. As you are probably aware, Spoiled Pretty is an official i-Correspondent for Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week. I am completely exhausted, but I couldn’t wait another day to bring you all of the salacious details of my adventure.

Wanna be at the forefront of beauty trends, products, and style? Stay tuned to Spoiled Pretty – because I will be taking you behind the scenes and offering a glimpse at what’s hot for Fall 2008.

I would be remiss if I didn’t thank TotalBeauty.com for affording me this amazing opportunity. So thank you to all of the Total Beauty beauties for working so hard to make this impossible dream a reality!

*I will be returning to the Big Apple later this week for a second helping of Fashion Week.

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment